SO MUCH PB
After a hard and amazing practice this morning of 11.6 miles, I had the most amazing post-long run lunch: toasted cinnamon raisin bagel with peanut butter, chocolate milk, and a side salad. I was in heaven.
Too many pumpkin-spiced things you say?
Today I finally got to meet run-margie-run! We met up at a 10K this morning! It was so exciting to finally get to see her in person. Margaret is so kind. She’s funny and smart, and incredibly fast! (Thank you again for putting up my pace!) She’s also much taller than I am- then again,…
TODAY WAS THE DAY OF THE PANERATHON 10K! As I mentioned earlier this week, stepsofsunshine and I planned to finally meet and run together!
I was tagged by runningfortwo to make a list of ten things that make me happy, so here it is! =)
- Big, soft, cozy sweaters (Im extra happy if it has stripes on it!)
- Walks with my pup, Fin
- Trips to the farmers market
- Really good, hot cups of coffee
- Running with my best friend/our daily…
2) Long runs on a Saturday morning
3) Laughing at something until you can’t breathe and feel like you’ve had an ab workout
4) 10k races
5) Leggings and sweatshirts
6) Jennifer Lawrence
7) Windy weather
9) Random acts of kindness
10) Chest-to-chest hugs
Just making this list made me happy <3